- Former gym owner
- Bodyfitness competitor (National standard)
- Powerlifter (European standard)
- Flex Magazine UK feature
- Health magazine contributor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Certified Nutritionist
I believe in a balanced, realistic, maintainable approach to fitness and nutrition. For long term success, there are no crash diets, no rapid weight loss, no false promises – just consistent results on the road to health and happiness.
If you can change your mind-set, the way you view food and exercise, you can transform your entire life for the better. Don’t limit yourself because absolutely anything is possible.
I’ve found my strong. Let me help you find yours.
- I’m a Jordanian-born half Palestinian. I’ve lived in England nearly all my life but visit my family in Jordan a couple of times a year and absolutely adore that part of my culture.
- I relocated from the Midlands to Cornwall in April 2016 and work mainly from Peak Fitness, Penzance. I literally live at the end of the country!
- I fought childhood leukaemia and won!
- I’m a bit of a geek! I went to an all-girls private school and loved every minute of it! In fact, I loved studying so much, I went on to do 2 university degrees (with room for another maybe!).
- I have the world’s biggest appetite and will (happily) eat pretty much anything in record timing. I blame growing up as one of four children because if you didn’t eat fast, you didn’t…get seconds!
- I have a real growing interest in mental health and love helping people find their inner strength. I believe that if we can find peace of mind and contentment within ourselves, we can be truly happy and that is something I take very seriously. For some, change begins on the outside but the repercussions can positively transform their life.